We, YK Enterprises consider the protection of Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Management a fundamental corporate social responsibility and are committed to pursuing the highest standards in respective areas and prevention of occupation illness and injuries and environmental pollution during project execution.
To achieve this, we make the following commitments and require all employees at all levels and those who work for us, including contract personnel to act accordingly:
- Establish, Implement, Maintain, Review and Continually improve our Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Management system in particular, with an objective to adopt best Operational Control Practices and Performance at our works.
- Integrate HSE considerations in all our Engineering, Procurement and Construction activities /services.
- Conduct regular hazard identification andrisk assessment and job hazard analysis. Empower the employees to immediately stop the work, in case of Unsafe act or Unsafe condition prevailing that may cause imminent danger to Life, Health and Environment.
- Comply with client safety principles, applicable standards, safe work procedures, work permit systems and requirements for personal protective equipment.
- Foster two way communication and consultation with project owners, our employees, sub‐contractors, communities and business associates.
- Comply with all applicable legislation and other requirements pertaining to HSE.
- Provide effective training and awareness to our employees and Sub‐contractors.